Tuesday, October 28, 2014

9/1/14 This past weekend

Well.... not much has happened in between now and thursday.
We met a few new investigators... NObody came to church again. Which means that we wont be able to have an baptisms all the month of september. Which is a super bummer. Its getting kinda lonely in the chapel all alone and stuff haha.
Uuuhhh... My district has started not liking me as much haha. Because I started cracking down on them a bit more for their obedience sooo.. yeah thats fun haha. But whatevz.
Anywho thaaaats it... I feel bad because nothing happened buuut.. REally nothign happened haha.
Ooh I finished August! thats awesome haha. Now its gonna start cooling off a bit and were not gonna burn as much!
I love you all so much!
Love Elder Harrison


The red meaty stuff.
That would be rabbit.
This week, a sister gave us rabbit.
It made us hop all the way to the bathroom haha
And the family is a family that just moved to cuernevaca, so we were saying farewell to them and helped them pack up their car and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment