Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March 31, 2014 Working hard. Sweating like a pig, preaching the gospel

Hey fam. Soooo not really much happened in between last thursday and now. We got another baptism date for five weeks for now. So im hoping thatll all work out.

Im still doing good. Working hard. Sweating like a pig, preaching the gospel, ya know the usual.

We had a cool experience with an investigator the other day.  He told us how his dad was in the hospital and thats why he looked so tired and stuff. So we shared some scriptures with him about the next life, and then I bore my testimony of the atonement to him. I then told him that he needed to offer a special prayer and just tell heavenly father everything that had been going on. He asked, now? and I said yeah now. So we went into his house and said a prayer with him that he offered. It was a super good prayer and he just said all the things he was greatful for in his life and for the time he had with his dad and parents before they passed away. We invited him to baptism and he said he wanted to but he didnt feel prepared for it right now. So we´re going to prepare him and baptize him. boooyah! I´m finally starting to feel like a big kid missionary haha. Like I have enough spanish to teach and I can really tell when people want to progress or not. I love it.

So yeah not much else happened. Just sad that I cant access my pics and trying to figure out what to do.

Love you all!
Elder Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment