Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2, 2014

Hey Everyone,
Hey Thanks! Yeah I got dads package, but it just had my charger for my razor and the notes from Nichole and Brynn that I left in my car in it. One of our teachers is actually from Mexico and he says everyone is nice and the water is actually clean there haha. So no worries! Thank you for the prayers! I feel them lift me up every day. Uh as another favor, could you possibly send me some stamps and letters? They're expensive at the CCM bookstore. Ooh and we're dying over here for music. My Spanish continues to improve daily. I can actually speak pretty well. But when I teach I realized that I have been relying on my Spanish to teach and not the spirit, so we tried teaching a lesson without caring about the Spanish and we totally nailed it. Mom, I’m not going to lie to ya, being a missionary is pretty dang hard, but I trust in heavenly father and I know that he'll help me through! :) I hope you all had great new years! We all went to bed early but i'll try to send some pics of it for when we were awake it was a truly glorious time. I can't wait for Mexico! I ship out Feb 3 to Monterrey. It'll be nice to be warm again.
Well I don't know much of what else to say! I hope you have a good week!

Luvz

Elder Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment