Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 26, 2013

Hey,

The MTC is so great! It's really hard and I’ve never been so tired, but I’m having a really good time here. My espanol is surprisingly good. We went to the Main campus of the MTC yesterday for Christmas yesterday, while times of it were super boring, others were really good, and I can easily say this has been my best Christmas ever. Elder David A Bednar came and spoke to us and did a Q&A with us. He handed out 200 cell phones and we all texted him questions. He said if any of us kept a phone he would hunt us down and do bad things to us haha. For Christmas dinner we had a sandwich out of a sack haha. But that way the employees could go home so it wasn't a big deal. I feel bad because I spent a lot of time emailing Dennis, but I promise a better email next week! I love you so much and I know the church is true!

Te amo!


Elder Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment