Wednesday, December 25, 2013

December 25, 2013

Heyyo!! 

Merry Christmas! 
I realized that I don't have Nichole's email, so if you want to... You could totally send me that and that would be so great. Well I'm not at the actual MTC campus for my MTC training. The church bought an apartment building as well as re purposed some of their original BYU housing and made an MTC west campus. It's for all the Spanish speaking missionaries. So everyone here speaks Spanish. It's basically like the MTC is the MTC and the west campus is like the CCM. (se se em-e) Which is the Spanish way of saying Missionary Training Center. My Spanish is surprisingly good. I know for a fact that the lord has blessed me with the gift of tongues. They had us teach an investigator en to do espanol. (in complete Spanish) on like the Friday after we got here. His name was Roberto and he was from Guadalajara Mexico. We did a really good job on getting to know him and we actually committed him to baptism on the third lesson we had with him, which was on Monday. Boosh. By the way, the investigators here are actually teachers, but I'm sure i'll have plenty of baptisms in the field. Well my time for today is almost out, but tomorrow is P-day so i'll write more then. I just wanted y"all to know I love you and you mean el mundo a mi. You mean the world to me. Keep on being a family and just to be on the bright side, you are already half way done with your Christmas's without me haha. :D I love the gospel, and I love being a missionary. Have a very Merry Christmas :)

Love Elder Harrison

PS y"all better go to Nichole's on mothers day. I want to see that new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment